Saturday, November 22, 2008

Where is clarke's house?

As we drove through Kansas (yesterday) my husband told our daughter "This is where clark lives".. Being a five year old, she wanted to know where his house was and if we could go see him. Oh if only!! we didnt actually find a smalleville or superman, but we did get to see a museum to the wizard of oz. I took a few photos, then my batteries died!!! aaaaarrghh!!
So anyhow we are about to leave and drive through St. Louis on our way through Kentucky and then West Virginia. I did a search on Happycow.com to find some vegan vittles, but I think it will be soups, salads, and sides (veggies) for the most part along the way...
Thanks to disposable aardvarks for letting me know there was vegan pizza crust at Pizza hut!!!
Pics to come soon!!
Melanie

2 comments:

River (Wing-It Vegan) said...

The museum of the Wizard of Oz sounds like so much fun!

Hey, I just gave you a blog award! Check out my blog! :)

Tofu Mom (AKA Tofu-n-Sprouts) said...

Oh how FUN! (I am a huge Superman fan).
Love your blog, I'll have to bookmark it!