Saturday, November 15, 2008

this post is for YOU

Hey... so
whats everyone doing this weekend?
I decided to combine the tasks of tagging and just post about it here. Later I will post about the yummy food I have made including my wonderful exciting breakfast!!!


I wanted to tag but not decide which one they will choose... Maybe 11/or 11/13????
Beauty and the bread from... beautyandbread.blogspot.com
I havent really seen her tagged but I am hoping she will do this so we can get a glimpse into her world a bit!

Lula Lee at veganbilly.blogspot.com
I really enjoy her blog, and she needs to do MORE this month.. so maybe a MEME??? Please?

Shelby at labellevegan.blogspot.com becuase she is working her butt off at school and needs to take a break and fill this out. I didnt see any other Memes on her blog either, but if you go visit her she might do this!!

3 comments:

beauty and bread said...

Ok, ok, I'm okay with this MEME thing. Actually, I'm kind of new to all this blogging stuff, so I don't even really know what that is (I've seen it a couple places, but I tried looking it up on wikipedia, and I didn't get it at all). I'm assuming it's the survey kinda thing? Do I just answer the questions, or do I have to do anything else?

APLACEFORUS said...

i posted on your blog what to do.. if you find someone youd like to read the answers to.. ask them to do it.
I hope you have fun!

Becka Robinson said...

This is late but I shot a wedding this weekend and then slept all yesterday because shooting weddings is really unbelievable exhausting. Now I'm downloading all the images and starting to edit them.

And I love those blogs you listed as well. :)

How was your weekend?