Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Happy Chrismachanakwanzica

With so many of us celebrating our diversity and individual beliefs I didnt want to leave any on out! We have been very busy here. I promise to add my photos soon. Today I just wanted to wish you well. I hope today you do only what you want and what you must and that you enjoy those that you get to be with and dont miss too badly those that cant be there. I hope if you asked Santa for something special that you got it, or if you had something extra that you could share it with someone else in need.
I hope what ever meal graces your table that it is a meal you can be proud of.

4 comments:

River (Wing-It Vegan) said...

I hope you had a wonderful Holiday!

Becka Robinson said...

I hope you had a great Holiday and have a wonderful New Years! It's been great "getting to know you" through your blog! :)

Jessica said...

Thanks for following my blog! I see we both share a strong love for Pampered Chef :o) I hope you have a wonderful New Year!

Becka Robinson said...

Come back! I miss you.