Monday, March 16, 2009

the love of food is back

So...
you cant imagine how incredibly hungry I have been, as I try to navigate through what I can eat and what will give me terrible pain...
So tonight I went back to the basics of picking a recipe and giving it a try.
If you remember I tried to make seitan and it was HORRIBLE. I mean, its bad enough I dont really like tofu all that much (I do have 2 recipes I love) but now "wheat meat too?"

Well, tonight I made the chickpea cutlets from Veganomicon. They are so FABULOUS I love them. I mean really they are so very very delicious :)
I will post picks but I just had to say that I am so glad I found something to get excited about and it was food related.
Even the girls really liked it.. though Susan had to give it a second bite to decide for sure.
so.. anyhow I think I am BACK.. so here is hoping so at least!!

No comments: